Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
KIRA Innovative Services LLC
Honduras – Soto Cano Air Base
Up to 25%
- Salary: $70,000 – 78,000/yr DOE + 20% Post Differential
- Retention Bonus: $6,000 annually ($3,000 to be paid semi-annually)
- Per Diem: $13.90 per day
- Leave: Paid Time Off (PTO) Three (3) Weeks
- Company Mandated Housing
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Warehouse Manager will report to the Director of Logistics and P2GLS/Amentum leadership and will be responsible for Managing Class II, III, IV, VII and IX warehouses (e.g., inventory management, min/max levels, storage management, Item Master, cataloging, property utilization, and Purchase Requisition process) related to depot, local, or other supply activities. The Warehouse Manager will have current Inventory management direct work experience in “MAXIMO” and will respond to any requests of leadership and perform any other duties as assigned by the P2GLS/Amentum and Program leadership teams.
- Work is usually segregated by commodity area or function and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility.
- Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty.
- The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions.
- This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines.
- Recommend, develop, implement, establish, and enforce procedures and programs to increase efficiency and improve cost effectiveness for department.
- Adhere to company and government processes, regulations, and statutes.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
- Comply with all Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements and goals.
- The Supply Lead shall be available within 2 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel to discuss problem areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or seven years (7) warehouse experience in lieu of a degree.
- A minimum of three years (3) previous experience on a Military Installation or LOGCAP experience with similar mission/project in scope and nature.
- Experience working directly with the Government Property Administrator.
- Direct experience working through and passing a Property Management System Analysis, PMSA
- Preferred knowledge of the governing supply systems e.g., GFEBS or GCSS-Army, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines
- A minimum of three years (3) current experience working directly in MAXIMO creating item codes and setting up and monitoring inventory levels and re-order points and identifying excess inventory.
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the
- necessary data to establish the facts and take or recommend action based on application or interpretation of established guideline.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Previous work experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Valid driver's license and US passport.
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- Ability to obtain/maintain DOD Public Trust Clearance.
- Ability to successfully pass contract medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment as required.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
- This position may be in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions.
- Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this environment.
- Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors.
- This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time and being capable of running and ‘duck & cover’ during emergencies without putting oneself or others at risk.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bundled Health, Dental, Vision, and Medical Evacuation Insurance will be offered by the Employer. Employee premiums will apply. Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is included.
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D will be provided by the Employer.
- 401(k) will be offered by the Employer. Employee contributions will apply.
- Voluntary Life/AD&D. Employee premiums will apply.
- LTD Insurance will be offered by employer. Employee premiums will apply.
- Hospital Indemnity/Accident/Critical Illness will be offered by employer. Employee premiums will apply.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.