Subsidiary: KIRA Information Solutions
Job Title: System Engineering Coordinator
Job Location: Remote Position working with Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, OH
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. As a Native Alaskan, Tribally- Owned business, THTBC has a competitive edge unique in the US Federal Government contracting space, including access to US Government directed sole source contracts. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Position is in support of sustainment and modification of the USAF Electronic Technical Information Management System. ETIMS is the USAF system for managing technical orders and CPINs as well as for electronic viewing of technical orders. It is a Cloud based enterprise system hosting the Java and Windows applications accessing Oracle database in the AWS environment. The government program office is Wright Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio. The development and support team are geographically dispersed and teleworking our daily working protocol. The program requires highly qualified, self-motivated, proactive persons who work well with others with limited supervision.
- New Requirements/Product Workload Management- Track and work with customer and team to prioritize Agile Product workload
- Adhere to Integrated Management Schedule using MS Project
- Ensure Scrum teams are formed, activity is initiated and engaged on release goals
- Ensure multiple scrum teams are working towards release goals.
- Track, resolve and report on daily and formal program action items
- Track monthly program activity to communicate in MSRs and PMRs
- Monitor and foster Customer Relationship and CRM activities
- Test Activity Support to include monitor, track and ensure test activity is relevant and on track.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or BA in Business with IT PM Experience
- Must have or be able to obtain Security Plus or Higher within 90 days
- 12+ Years’ Experience in IT programs operations
- Engineering Management Process Experience
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Experience with Multi Company Engineering Management
- Develop Test Strategies to include Requirements Analysis and Test Cases Development
- Work with automated test tool ex: UTF
- must be able to perform autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Technical Data Business Processes
- System Engineering Processes
- Agile Development/Scrum Processes
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.