Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: Regional Manager
Job Location: Cherry Point, NC or Fallon, NV
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: Up to 50% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Principle responsibilities include: the effective and efficient management and leadership of the contracting organization’s resources to meet all specifications and expectations of the contract; directly interfacing with the customer at all levels of leadership and structure; preparing and executing budget; and ensuring contract performance in accordance with the direction and policies of THTBC. Individual must be a talented manager, organizer, planner and leader; have a proven track record of implementing policies and systems to create a high-performance organizational culture, delivering results by building accountability and responsibility within a diverse workforce; able to create a positive working environment characterized by teamwork and innovation; have a background in Information Technology; have a working knowledge of union/collective bargaining units, and understand contract operations and functions with an emphasis on US Governmental operations. Individual should be familiar with government organization and functions; understand current procurement best practices; be politically astute; able to organize and express ideas through excellent oral and written communications to a wide variety of audiences; and demonstrate an unquestionable sense of integrity, honesty, and loyalty.
- Signs off on staff time sheets
- Elevates questions to management as necessary
- Assigns shifts, priorities, and daily duties
- Oversee program personnel and will be day-to-day interface with customer
- Interface with union personnel regarding programmatic issues/questions
- May be required to develop/review program and company deliverables/reports
- Ensures all work complies with applicable statements of work, contractual requirements, company, and government regulations
- Promote and advocate for the company’s culture of safety and high-performance standards
- May recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action
- Travel between regional site locations as necessary
- Active secret security clearance or ability to obtain one
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with Five (5) Plus Years of Project/Program Management experience preferred; however, experience in lieu of a college degree may be considered
- Professional certification (Project Management Professional): PMP Certification preferred
- For positions requiring use of a company and/or customer vehicle, must have a safe driving record within the past 36 months, as defined by company policy.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.