Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Colorado Springs, CO
Up to 15% of the time
*****This position will require working nights, weekends, holidays, and hours exceeding 40 hours a week with little notice**** ****This position is eligible for overtime pay******
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Proposal Coordinator works within the organization’s business development department to prepare and support the proposal team in producing proposals that answer government requests for proposal (RFPs). This position requires an individual with the ability to communicate effectively in writing, should be very talented in formatting, proof reading, and assist the team in multiple capacities. The successful candidate will possess the ability to plan and manage a schedule, operate in a tight deadline environment, work well under high-pressure, work long hours, operate expertly in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and review proposals for accuracy and compliance with RFP instructions.
- Assists in review of proposal to ensure satisfaction of RFP requirements.
- Researches and collects data.
- Expertly formats documents.
- Extreme attention to detail used to review documents for compliance.
- Assists Proposal Manager in keeping on schedule, tracking deadlines, etc.
- Assists in final proposal production.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Superior communication and customer skills, both to internal and external stakeholders.
- Technical writing for facilities maintenance proposals, RFIs, and white papers.
- Researches and assesses proposal requirements.
- Communicates effectively with the proposal team.
- Assists in business development efforts to include research and tracking of upcoming opportunities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2 years’ experience working on proposals required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as English.
- Knowledge of the Federal government procurement process required.
- Demonstrable expert in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio and Project a plus.
- Rudimentary graphic design skills (i.e., familiarity with Illustrator, Photoshop, et al) a plus.
- Facilities maintenance knowledge preferred.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet schedules.
- Ability to work well in a team and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to draft compliant documents.
- Flexible schedule to work long hours
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks in a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules under pressure of deadlines while maintaining acceptable performance standards.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State Driver’s License as required by the position.
- Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment screening to include Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards, and standard safety practices.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid short term disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life, long term disability, and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.