T & H Services
Humphreys Engineer Center, Alexandria, VA
Up to 25% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Project Manager is responsible for the building maintenance and renovation/coordinating construction programs at the Humphreys Engineer Center.
Responsibilities include direct oversight of operations and maintenance, business management, and quality/safety functions.
- Work with trades to help diagnose and troubleshoot HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, etc. issues
- Provides comprehensive oversight, direction, and management of the program.
- Develops program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
- Oversees financial activities, including managing project profitability and loss control, to ensure maximum productivity.
- Works closely with collective bargaining leadership and members to include negotiation of collective bargaining agreement (CBA) with unionized workforce.
- Provides oversight of contract modification and negotiation.
- Works closely with supervisors and lead technical personnel to properly understand customer requirements and successfully initiate/complete projects.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities in achieving and supporting the contract.
- Sets goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company and customers plans, mission, and vision.
- Ensures contract performance adhering to company and government processes, regulations, and statutes promoting quality control, innovation, and safety adherence.
- Conducts program status reviews, internal staff meetings, business development, customer interface, and other business functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- As a federal contractor, THTBC is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination and/or testing requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status and employment is conditioned on meeting all customer and contractual requirements.
- Minimum of five (5) years or more experience as a construction superintendent or project manager for commercial, institutional, or industrial construction projects.
- Must have a working knowledge but not limited to, HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing
- Working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and guidance.
- The ability to multitask, manage competing priorities, and resolve issues are critical to the success of this position.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel) required.
- TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check.
- Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, to include weekends and holidays.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.