Job Title: Corporate Paralegal
Job Location: Remote
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: Up to 25% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
We are continuing to expand! We are looking for an experienced Corporate Paralegal professional with at least five to ten years’ experience. The ideal candidate will provide full spectrum legal support to the
THTBC Legal department, including implementing industry best practices in the areas of: budget tracking, file keeping, drafting and editing corporate documents, calendar management, tracking processes and procedures for contract lifecycle management, task management, data analysis, memorializing outcomes and takeaways of internal meetings as well as conferences with corporate partners.
This is a career position with significant growth potential.
- Administers Company’s processes in areas of contract intake, record storage, task management, and project and department deadline tracking
- Tracks departmental expenditures including invoices from outside counsel and consultants
- Work with team to develop procedures for maintaining filing system for all incoming and outgoing corporate documents
- Compiles and prepares consistent summaries of meetings and memorializes action items for relevant team members
- Assists with the drafting and review of wide variety of federal and corporate contracts
- Applies edits to corporate documents as requested by attorneys
- Processes all corporate requests to Legal department, including document review and contract requests
- Assist in preparing basic legal documents, such as NDAs and other template-based agreements
- Prepares and distributes documentation in advance of corporate meetings involving the Legal department as appropriate
- Maintains notes and records of all internal department meetings and tracks resulting action items
- Manages corporate registrations filed domestically and abroad
- Provides corporate maintenance support (formation documents, dissolutions, resolutions, organizational charts, maintain accurate minute books)
- At least 5-10 years of experience as a paralegal either in-house or at a corporate law firm or federal government contracting experience in human resources, operations or program management
- Ability to work independently with sound business judgment
- Thrives in a team, collaborative environment
- Conscientious with deadlines
- Ability to draft and/or edit basic corporate documents, including business correspondence, with minimal attorney oversight
- Strong grasp of best writing practices
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with federal government contracting matters highly desired
- Expertise in regulatory filings on international, federal, and state levels
- Expertise in maintaining corporate governance controls
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Vacation, sick time or PTO plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.