Job Title: Operations Support Specialist
Job Location: Fort Pickett, Virginia / Fort Lee, Virginia
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: Up to 10%
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Operations Support Specialist will perform assignments directly related to the management or general business operations generally, including such types of work as preparing complex reports, weekly status updates, briefing slides and maintaining complicated records requiring careful selection, classification, or compilation of information from several sources. Works closely with the Government staff and organizations across the Task Order and / or Site to ensure proper coordination and communication occurs to enhance overall mission accomplishment. Works with other Senior Leaders to ensure successful completion of LOGCAP V contract operations. This position will have the authority to implement management policies or operating practices on matters affecting the success of the program. This position also includes oversight of supply log and tracking.
• Monitors the performance of managers and supervisors and ensure submission of CDRL reports and other tasks, as required.
• Participates in the development of functional strategy and forecasting along with research and development for operational planning.
• Coordinates with other departments on LOGCAP requirements to ensure accurate response and deployment of resources.
• Supports detailed planning efforts and assists with monitoring contractual performance.
• Maintains accurate supply chain logs and tracking.
• Performs Other Duties as Assigned.
• Strong organization, communication (verbal/written) skills, and attention to detail.
• Requires intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Must be able to multi-task proficiently while meeting short suspense for both scheduled Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) and unscheduled reports/tasks.
• Proof of Covid-19 Vaccine; fully vaccinated status in compliance with Customer / DOD requirements.
• Prior LOGCAP Operations experience preferred.
• MAXIMO experience preferred.
• Undergraduate degree preferred or a minimum of two (2) years general GovCon contract support experience preferred.
• Supply chain experience preferred.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Hospital Indemnity Plan
• Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
• Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
• 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.