Subsidiary: T&H Solutions
Job Title: Network Enterprise Management Design Engineer Senior
Job Location: Quantico, VA
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: 10%
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
• Evaluate communication hardware and software communication, troubleshoot Local Area Network (LAN)/Base Area Network (BAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) and other network related problems.
• Provide technical leadership in the integration and test of complex large-scale computer integrated networks.
• Schedule conversions and cutovers.
• Design and provide near real time full spectrum situational awareness of IT services, events, incidents, and infrastructure to support vulnerability analyses.
• Deliver Navy/Marine Corps NetOps control and visibility via electronic network management systems (automated means) and Command and Control (C2) facilities for use by watch standers on the Navy/Marine Corps network.
• Facilitate the Government’s exercise of network operational control over critical services and infrastructure in support of Department of Navy (DON) statutory and war fighting responsibilities.
• Design and perform schema extensions for directory services.
• Perform system integration and server installation on server hardware.
• Perform system backup (Disaster Recovery), security updates (in accordance with Government procedures for directory services), and system integration with HBSS.
• Develop integration with standard Active Directory (AD) services plus the availability to use Windows Light Directory Access Portal (LDAP) services for all physical and virtual application servers, network devices and appliances.
• Perform tasks associated with application networking ports and protocols, Information Assurance (IA), routing and LAN.
• Perform integration with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates and network accounts to support two-factor authentication for all Active Directory (AD) domain account categories and eliminate the need for password-based authentication.
• Support network analysis and troubleshooting using deep packet inspection with Wireshark, Sniffer or similar toolsets.
• Develop system status dashboards.
• Design, test, document, install, and maintain NetScout systems such as nGenius One, NetScout Performance Manager, and Netscout Infinistream.
• Design RedHat Enterprise Linux Platforms solutions and Rights Management Services for administrators, users and groups.
• Design, Develop and Operate Central Management Consoles and Systems including (but not limited to): Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Brocade, McAfee, Linux, HP Operations Manager i (OMi), HP Network Node Manager i (NNMi), HP Server Automation, and HP Network Automation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field and a minimum of 10 years of experience
• IASAE II certification
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 certification
• Active Secret clearance
• Experience with the performance and configuration of networks.
• Experience with NetWork Access Control and Comply to Connect.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Hospital Indemnity Plan
• Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
• Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
• 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.