Subsidiary: T&H Solutions
Job Title: NetOps Lead Mid
Job Location: Quantico, VA
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
Travel Requirement: 10%
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
• Assist with the development and application of business processes to ensure appropriate service levels.
• Develop and implement standards, procedures, and processes for the NOC.
• Participate in strategic network planning, steady state operations planning, and development of contingency operation plans.
• Plan and support injection of new technologies and implementation of technology refresh.
• Confer with and advise administrators, user representatives, and technical personnel regarding development and design of integrated network solutions.
• Prepare recommendations based on monitoring results, tools analyses, and forensics.
• Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures regarding network equipment, maintenance, and monitoring.
• Prepare status reports.
• Schedule routine system maintenance, oversee application of proactive cyber security measures, and manage reaction to network defense requirements.
• Develop and maintain system architecture and operational documentation.
• High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and 6 Years of Experience
• Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II/IAM III
• Must possess an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) network support certification and/or an Operating System (OS)/Application certification such as Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Network+, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), or a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification for Enterprise Services
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching preferred
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Hospital Indemnity Plan
• Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
• Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
• 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.