Subsidiary: T&H Services
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Job Location: Blackstone, VA
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
T&H Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Logistics Manager performs ordering, receipt, inspection, and requisition of all parts, vehicles, and deliveries.
- Responsible for the ordering, inventory, receipt, requisition, calibration, testing, and tracking of all tools, parts, non-installed equipment, and vehicles for the site.
- Monitors, tracks, maintains, and develops reports and logistical supply chains for parts, training materials, tools and equipment assigned.
- Inspects, maintains, cleans, repairs, calibrates, tests, and adjusts a variety of parts, tools, and non-installed equipment, circuitry, and fixtures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be vaccinated in accordance with all Executive Orders, Government mandates or requirements, contractual requirements and company policy.
- The Logistics Manager shall possess at least five (5) years of recent experience managing all aspects of logistical supply chains, customer relations requirements, and all other components dealing with logistics management. Skills needed are:
- Logistics management
- Inventory tracking
- Inventory reporting
- Specialized equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Quality assurance
- Scheduling and management.
- Customer service
- Candidate must be able to complete applicable training to maintain skills, licenses, and certifications.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated aptitude for successful completions of assigned tasks.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, and have a safe driving record, as defined by company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test, criminal record check, and motor vehicle check.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance.
T&H Services offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.