Subsidiary: KIRA Innovation Services
Job Title: Supervisor, Area
Job Location: LOGCAP V – Soto Cono Air Base, Honduras
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: Up to 25% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
This position supervises a crew of workers in a specific trade discipline on the SOUTHCOM LOGCAP V contract in Soto Cano, Honduras. This position is responsible for daily work assignments, work completion, day-to-day employee relations, tracking special tools and equipment, tracking work vehicles, solving specialty technical problems related to the trade discipline and other similar supervision duties. This position also reports to upper management in regard to all aspects of shop responsibility.
- This position may also perform the following duties: compile and record production data from customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques.
- This position prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities, compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies, and charts production using chart, graph, or pegboard based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel.
- This position also sorts and distributes work tickets or material and may compute wages from employee time cards and post wage data on records used for payroll preparation.
- This position is responsible for the accurate, timely, and complete updates in the various Army Information Systems required for this position's area of work.
- Education: Person who has successfully completed a high school (or equivalent) education will be given preference. Person who has successfully completed a vocational program for the subject trade discipline will be given preference.
- Licenses/Certifications: Person must have successfully completed a journeyman program for the trade discipline(s) that the person is supervising. Person must hold a valid trade licensure in the jurisdiction where work is to be performed (when required by local law).
- A person holding a master's or contractor's license in the trade discipline(s) for which he or she is supervising will be given preference.
- Experience: Person must have at least 3 years of experience working in a similar job. Other Qualifications: This position requires skills such as walking, running, climbing, crawling, and jumping and other similar physical activities. The worker must be able to endure extreme climate conditions and work in an outdoor setting.
- Must satisfactorily complete medical clearance requirements.
- Must satisfactorily obtain and maintain the necessary documents (work permit/VISA) to perform work in OCONUS location.
- Fluency in Spanish is desirable, but not required.
- Willingness to live and work under environmental and other conditions that may be uncomfortable or hazardous at times.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions. Requires periods of non-traditional working hours including consecutive nights or weekends when necessary. Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.