Subsidiary: KIRA Information Solutions
Job Title: IT QA & Program Support Specialist
Job Location: Remote Position working with Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, OH
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. As a Native Alaskan, Tribally- Owned business, THTBC has a competitive edge unique in the US Federal Government contracting space, including access to US Government directed sole source contracts. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Successful Candidate will join our KIRA team focused on the critical task of sustaining, enhancing, and modernizing the Air Force (AF) technical data information management systems. This effort will consist of consolidating Technical Data Management for the Technical Order (TO) family of systems, including Enhanced Technical Information Management System (ETIMS) and ETIMS Content Management (ECM) System.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about quality assurance will be highly appreciated. Your plan designed to anticipate and prevent quality problems will ensure that the Enhanced Technical Information Management System (ETIMS) II program conforms to established standards and Government requirements.
The IT QA & Program Support Specialist generates and maintains the program’s Quality Control Plan (QCP) and is responsible for all aspects of the QA schedule and budget. The QA Manager interfaces with the Government's Program Manager and coordinates responses to the Government's concerns related to quality. To ensure compliance with project plans, procedures, and contractual standards, the QA Manager leads or supports program assessments and other verification activities as required, including reviews and audits of the engineering processes and products. This position also provides quality-related training to the project team as required.
In keeping with KIRA policy, the QA function is independent of the program reporting chain. On a day-to-day basis, the QA Manager reports technical and financial status of QA activities and issues identified on the project to the ETIMS II PM. The QA process is monitored by line management (Division Manager) and senior management above the project management level to verify that QA milestones are met, and funds are expended as planned.
The government program office is Wright Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio. The development and support team are geographically dispersed and teleworking our daily working protocol. The program requires highly qualified, self-motivated, proactive persons who work well with others with limited supervision.
- The ETIMS II QA Manager is responsible for keeping the PM and CM apprised of all quality issues and areas requiring attention.
- The QA organization works closely with the subcontract administrator and subcontract manager to ensure that all actions are constructive, documented and within scope or contract modified
- The QA Manager will review all Contact Deliverable Requirements List (CDRL) items before delivery to the customer.
- Ensures that our team adhere to Quality Assurance practices and integrity.
- Perform timely QA audits, design reviews, technical reviews, and test reviews.
- Responsible for review and approval of project documentation, conducting Quality Assurance audits of products and procedures
- Ensures the quality of services provided in accordance with the requirements of the Performance Work Statement (PWS)
- Responsible for accurate review of project reports: i.e., Project reports (Quality Assurance (QA), Program Management Reviews (PMR), Configuration Management Plan (CMP) and others as required)
- Participate in requirements and Design Reviews (i.e., Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs) to set up meeting, take attendance and record/distribute minutes.
- Responsible for review and approval of project documentation
- Review and submit contract deliverables
- Maintain documentation of reviews to ensure overall compliance with Quality Control (QC)
- Review quality review checklists and reports for quality audits and assessments.
- Ensure company is meeting or exceeding Government metrics in planning/programming, design, and requirements. These will be evidenced in Monthly Report and quarterly PMR prepared by QA in conjunction with the PM, CM, and Project Control (PC).
- Reviews, all reports and documents to ensure quality documentation and provide comments to authors as needed.
- Work with the Program Manager to enhance project documents to provide quality packages to the Capability Delivery Team (CDT)
- The QA Manager ensures metric threshold adherence by reviewing monthly metrics reports prepared by the Configuration Manager
- Provide backup coverage to Configuration Management (CM)
- Provide backup to Help Desk
- Attend all meetings and provide minutes when requested (ICWG, PMR, TIMs).
- Assist in testing when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline Have 6-9 years of continuous experience in quality engineering or quality assurance
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a National Agency Check
- Comfortable working with Air Force personnel
- Possess a background in Software and/or Systems Engineering development and procedures.
- Ability to understand and review technical documentation, including Project plans, test procedures, and design documents. Have attention to detail and product quality.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and proven leadership abilities.
- Be detailed oriented and able to interface directly with cross functional teams.
- must be able to perform autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of office software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) are required.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.