Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Job Title: GFEBS Coordinator
Job Location: Fort Belvoir
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: Up to 25% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
- The General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) Coordinator must have experience using the Army’s GFEBS system for preventive maintenance planning/execution, updating real property inventory, work order processing, material planning and acquisition and analysis of system reports.
- The GFEBS Coordinator shall possess a working knowledge of GFEBS and shall complete GFEBS training modules provided by the Government within thirty (30) business days of contract award date.
- The Contractor shall provide certificates of completion for all roles required to perform the requirements of the position upon Government request.
- The Contractor/GFEBS Coordinator shall be responsible for GFEBS data entry and reporting.
- The GFEBS Coordinator shall have the following roles in GFEBS:
- A76 DPW Contractor PM Master Data Maintainer
- A76 DPW Contractor Preventive Maintenance Controller
- A76 DPW Contractor GR Processor
- A76 DPW Contractor Physical Inventory Maintainer
- A76 DPW Contractor PM Material Requirement Planning Maintainer
- A76 DPW Contractor PM Order Approver
- A76 DPW Contractor PM Order Maintainer
- A76 DPW Contractor PM Reporter
- Minimum 1 years experience specifically dealing with Property, Plant, and Equipment, business intelligence, and projects
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.