KIRA Training Services
Facility Maintenance Support Manager
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly – owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Provide effective management and leadership necessary to accomplish facilities maintenance and repair actions in direct support of the USAF Academy project site. Responsible for the oversight of all actions and personnel assigned to the Cadet Zone location. Demonstrates leadership by modeling desired behaviors appropriate to the work environment. Prioritizes and schedules work assignments to meet priorities. Continually monitors subordinate employee performance and conduct and takes appropriate action promptly. Performs all assigned duties in accordance with established policies, procedures, and directives. Displays courtesy and skill in dealing with internal and external customers, coworkers, and management. Must be able to work independently to achieve positive results and excellent service levels while performing all work in a safe and secure manner.
- Maintains oversight of tool inventory control and accountability.
- Responsible for the satisfactory preparation, accuracy and completeness of required records.
- Provides technical assistance, guidance and instruction as required.
- Assist with the ordering of resupply materials for the department to maintain adequate inventory.
- Performs quality review of work and all related documentation including Maximo work order review for consistency, accuracy and completeness.
- Communicates professionally, both orally and in writing, with subordinates as needed to relay information they need in order to be successful in their jobs.
- Attend staff meetings, conduct performance appraisals and review job requirements.
- Ensure quality assurance procedures and safety practices are followed at all times.
- Ensures high quality standards are maintained in all maintenance functions.
- Analyzes maintenance data to ensure the efficient management of the maintenance effort.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly required reports are submitted.
- Ensures Operations and Maintenance Manager is kept apprised on all maintenance and repair actions and makes recommendations to ensure its efficient operation.
- Contributes to high-level management status and planning meetings.
- Closely monitors overtime requirements and usage.
- Anticipates operational problems and resolves them promptly.
- Sets goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans, mission, and vision.
- Organizes workflow and ensures that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitors employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
- Disseminates information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
- Interviews, hires, and ensures adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertakes disciplinary actions if needed.
- Promptly addresses complaints and resolve problems appropriately.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Performs on-call responsibilities as the CE Duty Manager.
- As a federal contractor, THTBC is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination and/or testing requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status and employment is conditioned on meeting all customer and contractual requirements.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience possessing an extensive background in the field of facilities maintenance.
- Experience in a leadership position that included responsibility for assigning program workloads as well as duties for entire shifts.
- Detailed knowledge of Air Force base operations desired.
- Must possess the ability to identify and resolve issues, establish priorities, and achieve desired outcomes.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel) required.
- Must be able to successfully complete a National Agency Check with Inquiries (Tier 1) background check.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check.
- For positions requiring use of a Company and/or Customer vehicle, must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy.
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, to include weekends and holidays.
- Duties will require frequent periods of sitting, standing, kneeling, walking, crouching, crawling, reaching, and balancing. Physically fit to bend, stoop, and lift in awkward positions and able to lift up to 60 lbs.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid short term disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life, long term disability, and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.