Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Job Title: Contract Business Manager
Job Location: Fairfax, VA
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret or ability to obtain Secret
Travel Requirement: Up to 20% of the time
Pay: $160,000 – $205,000
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. As a Native Alaskan, Tribally- Owned business, THTBC has a competitive edge unique in the US Federal Government contracting space, including access to US Government directed sole source contracts. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The ideal candidate will support the Company’s business/client units and project teams on contract and subcontract administration and contract compliance matters. The Contract Business Manager will be responsible for initiating, tracking, and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence, and risks, and maintaining associated documentation. This position will administer and close out standard and nonstandard agreements for our prime and subcontracts. We are looking for an individual who is highly self-motivated and can prioritize multiple complex issues in a dynamic environment.
• Cradle-to-grave administration of contracting and subcontracting opportunities, from opportunity pursuit through award, performance, and closeout to protect the company and provide for proper contract acquisition and performance in accordance with company policies, procedures, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
• Responsible for timely submission of contract deliverables for assigned contracts
• Identifying issues relating to contractual obligations, regulatory compliance, and risk exposure.
• Supporting the project team on individual contractual performance and compliance requirements and ensuring compliant deliverables for all assigned contracts. Maintaining records of internal and external meeting minutes.
• Identifying and facilitating resolution of contractual business issues that are not otherwise satisfactorily solved by the project team in a timely manner.
• Serving as the primary contact between the Proposal/Capture Team, the Project Team and/or business unit and the Legal Department, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly.
• Achieving an understanding of the company’s major business goals in order to communicate effectively with other departments and project executives and provide relevant advice.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field plus 8 years of contract and subcontract administration experience in a dynamic Federal Government contracting environment.
• Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance (U.S. Citizenship required).
• Thorough understanding of the FAR and DFARS.
• Experience managing various contract types such as Time & Material, Cost types, and Firm Fixed Price.
• Experience with all aspects of the contract life cycle management including proposals, negotiation, administration, and close-out.
• Experience utilizing MS Office suite and Deltek Costpoint
• Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
• 10+ years of contract administration experience at a DoD Contractor.
• Current Secret security clearance.
• National Contract Management Association – Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) or Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) certification.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Hospital Indemnity Plan
• Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
• Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
• 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.