Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: Computer Operator III
Job Location: Key West, FL
Job Classification: Non- Exempt – Union
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The position is to be located at Key West and will support the Key West Inject-to-Live (ITL)/Link 16 Operations & Maintenance Support.
- Process a range of scheduled routines.
- Diagnose and act on machine stoppage and error conditions not fully covered by existing procedures and guidelines (e.g., resetting switches and other controls or making mechanical adjustments to maintain or restore equipment operations).
- Deviate from standard procedures if standard procedures do not provide a solution and refers problems which do not respond to corrective procedures to a person of supervisory or higher individual contributor level.
- Support installation of LITL (equipment & software) following TEMPEST requirements.
- Perform operation and maintenance on the LITL and MIDS systems including startup, shutdown, pre-mission planning, operating the software for exercise control and debrief, software installation and sustainment, troubleshooting and configuration management, crypto loading, antenna/cable maintenance, etc.
- High School Diploma
- LIT/L will be operated approximately 10 hours per day, M-F but may require support outside of those hours or days.
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Active Secret Clearance
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.