Subsidiary: KIRA Services
Job Title: Building Maintenance
Job Location: Juneau, AK
Labor Category: Non-Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
We are seeking a candidate with experience in commercial property management, repairs and maintenance. Must have a working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and HVAC repair with references to support quality of service. Required skills include attention to detail, organizational skills, interpersonal communication skills, professional verbal and written skills, ability to work independently, and on-call responding when necessary.
Perform maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical repairs to ensure that each facility is properly maintained.
- 10+ years of experience in Maintenance Field.
- Required to lift a minimum of 75LBS when necessary.
- Must be able to crawl into access ports and around fixed machinery
- Must be able to pass background check, no criminal history.
- Must provide references.
- 4+ year of experience in carpentry; including but not limited to replacing doors, counter tops, and drywall.
- Operate and perform routine maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment and related systems. HVAC universal license 5+ years of experience preferred.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and extend the working life of each component.
- Proven use of estimating skills to calculate sizes, distances and quantities of material, and labor hours.
- 4+ years of experience in plumbing; diagnosing, repairing and/or replacement of plumbing fixtures.
- 4+ years of experience in electrical; replacing electrical sockets, installing ceiling fans, replacing parts on appliances.
- Construction: 4 years
- Plumbing: 4 years
- Apartment Maintenance: 10 years
- Electrical: 4 years
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.